Looking for a way to add some fun artistry and function to your bullet journal or planner? These functional brush stroke stickers are perfect! The soft, wet brushstrokes in a gentle neutral colour palette will add some movement and life to your spreads. They're also great for labelling different sections of your bullet journal or planner. So grab a bunch and get creative!
Mix and match with the coordinating Boho Escape scene sticker kit here.
Check out more of our functional planner stickers here.
Load up on our pretty pink sticker collection here.
WHAT YOU GET
- The left stickers on Sheet 1 are approximately 1.573" w by 0.73" h
- The right stickers on Sheet 1 are approximately 1.58" w by 0.62" h
- The left stickers on Sheet 2 are approximately 1.62" w by 0.87" h
- The right stickers on Sheet 2 are approximately 1.58" w by 0.62" h
- The left stickers on Sheet 3 are approximately 1.35" w by 0.59" h
- The right stickers on Sheet 3 are approximately 1.58" w by 0.62" h
- The thin brushstroke stickers on Sheet 4 are approximately 1.56" w by 0.38" h
- The circular stickers on Sheet 4 are approximately 0.65" w by 0.62" h
- Made for bullet journals, vertical planners, and most other planner sizes
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Blush pink
- Sage green
- Rustic pink
- Mustard yellow
- Burnt sienna
- Chocolate brown
Matte Sticker Paper (permanent) for toner printers for the coloured washi strips.
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. For foiled products, there may be the occasional black spot on the sheet as these stickers are handmade. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.