With its understated earth tones and boho-inspired design, this beautiful neutral planner sticker kit is the perfect way to achieve a relaxing, zen vibe in any planner.
NOTE: This kit is not foiled, but you can purchase the optional foiled add-on sheet, which is foiled in rose gold unless a different foil colour is requested in the comments of your order (gold or silver).
Love the boho look? Check out the coordinating kit here.
Check out more spring and summer planner kits here.
View our full collection of layering stickers here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Each washi strip is approximately 4.89" w by 3.83" h
- Each date cover is approximately 1.54" w by 0.67" h
- Full box single stickers are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- The smallest torn paper sticker is approximately 0.694" w by 0.64" h
- The top left green leaf cluster is approximately 1.17" w by 2.3" h
- The smallest blush pink rose tops are approximately 0.51" w by 0.46" h
- Functional boxes
- The full kit is 6 sheets and each sheet is also sold separately or as a full kit
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Blush pink
- Sage green
- Rustic pink
- Mustard yellow
- Burnt sienna
- Chocolate brown
- Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent) for all sheets except the foiled add-on sheet, which is printed on Premium Matte Transparent Sticker Paper
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order. For foiled products, there may be the occasional black spot or silver spot on the sheet as these stickers are handmade. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.