Lover's Lane Scene Sticker Kit PWM Tutorial
Nothing says love like a vacation retreat to Paris! In fact, my husband proposed to me on top of the Eiffel Tower, which was one of the inspirations behind this Valentine's Day and wedding-inspired planner scene sticker kit.
With all of the loads of art deco that come with this kit, there are endless ways to create a unique love scene in your planner. But, if you're looking to create the same look in your planner, heck out my YouTube video here and follow the below step-by-step instructions to create a quick and fun planner spread!
To purchase this kit, please click here.
Step-By-Step Guide (Left Side of Planner)
- Place the cafe walkway on the left side of your planner spread but leave approximately 1/4" of space at the bottom of your spread so that you can apply the grass on top of the cafe walkway.
- Add the grass washi to the bottom of your spread and layer it slightly over top of the stone path washi.
- White out the third row of headers so that when you layer your stickers, you won't see the planner lines underneath.
- Position the Eiffel Tower sticker approximately 2.5" above the grass washi. It will look like the Eiffel Tower is floating on the page.
- Align the cafe buildings with the top of the stone walkway washi and layer the cafe buildings on top of the Eiffel Tower washi.
- Add the cafe table with umbrella on top of the stone walkway and to the far right.
- Add the other deco elements on top of the stone washi.
- Adhere the clouds above the scene you just created.
- Add the functional and full box planner stickers based on the layout you'd like to use in your planner.
Step-By-Step Guide (Right Side of Planner)
- Place the stone path and grass washi on the right side of your planner spread.
- Layer the Eiffel Tower onto the far right side of your planner and on top of the grass.
- Add the light post to the left edge of your spread and place it approximately 3/4" above the base of your washi.
- Layer the tandem bike sticker on top of the stone path and position it at an angle so the bike looks like it's traveling up the path.
- Layer the bench onto the bottom right of the grass washi.
- Layer on the Valentine's Day deco elements based on your preference. This includes the waterfall and trees.
Get more love-themed and Valentine's Day planner stickers here. My shop also features a travel-inspired photo Paris stickers. My shop also features all-season and other planner scene sticker kits as well as cute paper crafts like planner clips and premium die cuts!