Planning a special day or an adventure? Make sure to check the weather and mark the best days to go outside or stay inside when it's cold!
Check out more icon stickers here.
Looking for other functional stickers? Click here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Each sheet is approximately 3.6" x 3.6"
- Sheet #1: 25 weather icons per sheet (sun, sun and cloud, cloudy, windy and cloudy, windy and cloudy with sun)
- Sheet #2: 25 weather icons per sheet (rain and sun, rain, rain and lightning, lightning/stormy weather, rainstorm)
- Sheet #3: 25 weather icons per sheet (snow, rainbow and cloud, night time moon with stars, increase in temperature, decrease in temperature)
- Stickers are approximately 0.25" to 0.5" in diameter
- Made for all planner types
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
Transparent premium matte sticker paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.