If you love the look of layered stickers and have a passion for planning, scrapbooking, or bullet journaling, then this vintage blush pink scene sticker kit is going to WOW you! This kit features lovely hand-drawn winter holiday elements and layers of torn pieces of scrapbook cardstock in the full boxes and Victorian stamped designs in the washi scene. The style is antique shabby chic with a touch of modern flair.
Get the matching Hobonichi Weeks sized kit here.
To view our full collection of Christmas and winter planner stickers kits, please click here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Sheets are approximately 4.5" w x 6.75" h
- Full box stickers are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- Double-box stickers are 3.125" w by 1.90" h
- Washi strips are 6.375" w by 1.80" h / 1.95" h
- Date covers are 0.58" h
- Headers are 1.50" w by 0.2" h
- Decorative stickers and functional stickers
- Made for vertical planners but will fit many others!
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Available as single sheets and as a monthly sticker kit
- **Add-on foil overlay sheet for the full boxes and washi strips are not part of the full kit and are sold separately**
- Be careful when applying the add-on foil overlay sheets to the printed stickers to ensure accuracy and reduce the chances that you peel off toner if you don't position them properly.
- Blush pink
- Pastel brown
- Rose pink
- Baby pink
- Chocolate brown
- Evergreen green
- Olive green
- Pale ivory
- Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
- Premium Matte Transparent Sticker Paper (permanent) for the add-on foil overlay sheet
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked. If you need a rush delivery, please contact me prior to placing your order.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.