Happy mail alert! These vintage decorative stamps, envelopes, and mail element stickers are just what you need to keep track of all your happy mail. Perfect for your bullet journals or planners, this sticker kit will add a personal, vintage touch to your pages. Each sheet is printed on transparent sticker paper, making it easy to create layered scenes in your bullet journal or planner. There are stamps for the Christmas and holiday season, travel stamps, sea and beach stamps, romantic stamps, mail stamps, and more! So if you’re looking for a fun way to add a layered look to your pages or scrapbook,
View our full collection of art deco stickers here.
Check out more layering stickers here.
Looking to add a little foil sparkle to this kit? Check out our foiled stickers, which make the perfect addition to all planner kits.
WHAT YOU GET
- The Ho Ho Ho tree sticker on Sheet #1 is approximately 1.11" w by 1.43" h
- The bottom left wave sticker on Sheet #2 is approximately 1.766" w by 0.55" h
- The top left Paris sticker on Sheet #3 is approximately 0.93" w by 1.53" h
- The North Pole sticker on Sheet #4 is approximately 1.62" w by 0.63" h
- The Air Mail sticker on Sheet #5 is approximately 0.92" w by 0.47" h
- The top left sticker on Sheet #6 is approximately 2.18" w by 1.56" h
- The top right sticker on Sheet #7 is approximately 2.24" w by 1.61" h
- The full kit is 7 sheets, and each sheet is also sold separately or as a full kit
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Premium Transparent Sticker Paper (optional)
- Premium White Sticker Paper (optional)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize, from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present in each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.