Design a garden of beautiful roses, Gerber daisies, and other lovely flowers in your weekly planner spread with this watercolour Untouched Garden planner scene sticker kit that's perfect for vertical planners.
*Each sheet is sold separately or as a full kit. Although some sheets are combined into the same image, they are still sold separately.
To view our full collection of spring and summer stickers, please click here.
To check out the coordinating Hobonichi Weeks sticker kit, please click here.
For more floral stickers, please check out this search page here.
WHAT YOU GET
- NOTE: the full kit is seven (7) sheets (full boxes, functionals, date covers, headers, left washi, right washi, and art deco sheet). The full kit DOES NOT include the pink butterfly washi add-on strips, but those can be purchased separately as an add-on sheet.
- Left washi strip is approximately 6.375" w by 2.7" h
- Right washi strip is approximately 6.375" w by 3" h
- Pink butterfly add-on washi strip is approximately 6.375" w by 1.5" h
- Full boxes are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- Headers are approximately 1.49" w by 0.25" h
- The mini flowers are approximately 0.883" w by 0.993" h
- The thin vertical floral bushes are approximately 0.35" w by 1.5" h
- 1/4 and half box functionals and to-do lists
- The full kit is 7 sheets
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Blush pink
- Baby pink
- Baby blue
- Moss green
- Ivy green
- Mustard yellow
Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.