Decorate your bullet journal and vertical planner with the rustic scenes of elegant peonies mixed with antique torn paper and romantic art deco sticker elements to create a very romantic planner spread!
Note: When printed, the ivory elements have a slight pink tint to them as opposed to being more yellow.
For more spring and summer stickers, please click here.
View our full collection of Planner Scene Sticker kits here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Full box stickers are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- Date covers are approximately 1.49" w by 0.51" h
- Purple washi strips (2) are approximately 2.1256" w by 0.55" h
- Small tags are approximately 0.5" w by 0.65" h
- Torn grid paper is approximately 2.372" w by 1.763" h
- Teal handwritten torn paper is approximately 3.696" w by 2.749" h
- Light ivory and black torn paper is approximately 3.473" w by 3.512" h
- Vertical torn paper is approximately 2.328" w by 5.187" h
- Scalloped horizontal boxes are approximately 2.557" w by 1.673" h
- Circle sticker with leaves is approximately 2.054" w by 2.189" h
- Pushpins are approximately 0.464" w by 0.486" h
- Horizontal boxes with paper clips are approximately 4.296" w by 1.846" h
- Large vertical peonies with daisies art deco are approximately 2.034" w by 3.097" h
- Small vertical peonies with daisies art deco are approximately 1.365" w by 1.767" h
- Mums in the vase are approximately 2.336" w by 2.345" h
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Pink Ivory
- Seafoam Green
- Sage Green
- Hunter's Green
- Deep Teal
Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.