Bring the summer vibes into your planner with this fun collection of mason jar stickers with coordinating spring floral stickers and functional boxes to help you create a planner spread that makes your heart sing!
Check out more of our art deco stickers here.
For more functional stickers, please visit here.
Love layering? View our full Layering Collection here.
WHAT YOU GET
- The large lime green mason jar is approximately 2.679" w by 5.587" h
- The large clear floral mason jar is approximately 4.404" w by 5.636" h
- The square functionals are approximately 1.898" w by 1.764" h
- The circle functionals are approximately 1.731" w in diameter
- The hexagon functionals are approximately 1.08" w by 0.85" h
- The horizontal functionals are approximately 2.886" w by 0.965" h
- The floral mason jars range in size from approximately 1.694" w by 2.03" h to the smaller ones, which are approximately 1.180" w by 1.40" h
- The largest flowers on the floral art deco sheet are approximately 1.396" w by 1.574" h
- The small lime green flowers on the floral art deco sheet are approximately 0.586" w by 0.571" h
- The hanging mason jars (without the string) are approximately 0.877" w by 2.142" h
- Made for all types of planners but the large mason jars will fit best in larger planners
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Lime green
- Baby blue
Matte Sticker Paper (permanent) for toner printers
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. For foiled products, there may be the occasional black spot on the sheet as these stickers are handmade. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.