November is a very important month to honour and remember those who have served our country and given us the freedom we enjoy today. Commemorate this important and special day in your planner with a beautiful poppy-themed vertical scene sticker kit. 15% of all sales will be donated to the Canadian Legion's Poppy Fund.
To view our full collection of fall and winter stickers, please click here.
For more floral stickers, please check out this search page here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Each washi strip is approximately 6.446" w by 1.791" h
- Each date cover is approximately 1.583" w by 0.684" h
- Full box single stickers are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- Poppy flowers are approximately 1.14" w by 1.02" h
- The Remembrance Day art deco sticker is approximately 1.41" w by 1.10" h
- The top left torn paper sticker is approximately 1.689" w by 3.518" h
- The smallest torn paper sticker is approximately 0.694" w by 0.64" h
- Functional boxes
- The full kit is 6 sheets and each sheet is also sold separately
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Poppy red
- Cherry red
- Scarlet red
- Garnet red
- Light brown
Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent) for five sheets
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.