Put on your best holiday dress and heels and get ready to bring in the New Year with this New Year's Eve winter planner sticker scene kit that's sure to bring out the glam and glitz in your planner. These sticker sheets contain all of the elements you need to either create your own planner sticker scene or create the one shown in my planner spread.
**Note: The washi strips are sold separately unless you purchase the full kit.
Check out our full collection of winter and Christmas stickers here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Decorative and functional stickers
- Full boxes are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- Made for vertical planners and standard planners, like Happy Planner, Recollections Planner, Print Pressions, B6 planners, and many others
- The top left torn paper sticker is approximately 1.689" w by 3.518" h
- The smallest torn paper sticker is approximately 0.694" w by 0.64" h
- The right washi is approximately 6.501" w by 3.048" h
- The left washi is approximately 6.455" w by 3.482" h
- Each date cover is approximately 1.547" w by 0.60" h
- Functional boxes
- The full kit is 8 sheets and each sheet is also sold separately
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Available as single sheets
- Foiled overlay sheet: dancers
- Foiled overlays are printed on transparent sticker paper
- Navy blue
- Peacock blue
- Royal blue
Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
Transparent Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. For foiled products, there may be the occasional black spot on the sheet as these stickers are handmade. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.