If you loved the Camping Under the Stars vertical planner kit and want to create more mountain and landscape scenes in your planner using the same colour palette, then you'll love these mountain landscape washi strips, evergreen forest tree art deco, and coordinating periwinkle blue functional boxes with trees.
To view the coordinating full scene sticker kit called Camping Under the Stars, please click here.
For more art deco and functional stickers, please click here.
To view our full collection of scene stickers, please click here.
Autumn and winter planner stickers can be found here.
For the coordinating Camping Under the Stars Hobonichi Week's kit, please click here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Sheets are approximately 4.75" w by 6.5" h
- Full boxes are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- Washi strips are 6.375" w by 2" h at their highest peak and 6.375" w by 0.77" h at their lowest peak
- Note: the tree art deco stickers are printed on transparent sticker paper to make it easy for you to layer these stickers on top of the washi strips. If you want them printed on standard white sticker, please make a comment in your order.
- The tallest tree is 1.68" h
- The shortest tree is 0.53" h
- The shorter vertical boxes with trees and mountains (2) are 1.49" w by 3.07" h
- The taller vertical boxes with just trees (3) are 1.58" w by 5.26" h
- The small horizontal box with one tree is 3.125" w (double-box) by 1.68" h
- The smallest functional box without art deco is 3.125" w (double-box) by 0.77" h
- Made for vertical planners, like Recollections Planner, Print Pressions, B6 planners, and many others
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked. If you need a rush delivery, please contact me prior to placing your order.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.