Spring is in the air! Add a springtime scene of rolling hills, a clear crystal lake, and mountains to your monthly planner! Note: this kit is flexibly designed to be used for any year.
Kit includes two sheets (headers and functional sidebar). The decorative sidebar with date dots and foiled days of the week are sold separately as add-ons.
To access our full collection of monthly planner stickers, click here.
For more spring and summer stickers, please click here.
Check out our scene sticker kits here!
WHAT YOU GET
Two kit options: one that includes the days of the week in the headers and one that just has a blank slightly transparent strip that you can add the foiled days of the week onto. This blank day kit option kit is perfect if your planner starts on Monday instead of Sunday.
- Day box stickers are 1.592" w by 1.397" h
- Washi strips are thin and sized to 6.42" w by 0.22" h
- Vertical functional & decorative sidebars are 1.615" w by 7.011" h
- The days of the week will fit perfectly in the transparent day section. They are foiled slightly thicker than the colour days of the week. Their size varies but the largest day (Wednesday) is approximately 0.80" w by 0.294" h. The sheet is tiny at approximately 1.75" w by 2.5" h.
- Half and quarter boxes
- Bill due boxes
- Scalloped corner tags
- Hexagon tags
- Date dots
- Made for vertical planners
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Baby Blue
- Periwinkle Blue
- Bubble Gum Pink
- Forest Green
- Sage Green
- Dark Forest Green
- Lime Green
- Pastel Lime Green
- Matte Sticker Paper (permanent) for the kit and decorative add-on sheet
- Matte Transparent Sticker Paper (permanent) for the days of week foil add on
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.