Layering stickers in your planner is a wonderful way to create unique and beautiful spreads that have a touch of dimension and texture. This beautiful collection of 24 colour coordinated functional layering stickers are the perfect way to join in on this hot planner trend!
The foiled version works great as both bougie boxes for overlays and underlays. These stickers layer perfectly onto the coloured sheets, excluding the bottom left heart checklists as I've replaced those with two horizontal boxes.
NOTE: Although sheets are combined in the photos, they are all sold separately.
To check out our full collection of functional and art deco stickers, please click here.
For more art deco stickers, please click here.
WHAT YOU GET
- A variety of layering stickers in different sizes
- Four heart checklists
- Two full box trackers (approximate size of 1.49" w by 1.90" h)
- The layering stickers range in size from the smallest (circles) at 0.387" w by 0.390" h to the labels, which are approximately 0.780" w by 0.597" h
- The foiled version has two boxes in the bottom left hand side of the sheet that are approximately 1.272" w by 0.812" h
- Made for Happy Planners, bullet journals, vertical planners, B6 planners, and more!
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Baby Pink
- Seafoam Green
- Lime Green
- Blush Pink
- Pink Rose
- Grey Green
- Premium matte white sticker paper permanent for the coloured sheets.
- Premium matte transparent sticker paper for the foiled sheet.
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.