Bring your home garden into your planner with this collection of potted house plant stickers and hanging planter stickers!
Check out more of our art deco stickers here.
Want more foil? Check out our foiled sticker collection here.
To check out our full collection of functional and art deco stickers, please click here.
For more icon stickers, please click here.
WHAT YOU GET
- The smallest stickers on Sheet #1 are approximately 0.776" w by 1.130" h
- The largest stickers on Sheet #1 are approximately 0.69" w by 2.8" h
- The smallest stickers on Sheet #2 are approximately 1.030" w by 0.910" h
- The largest stickers on Sheet #2 are approximately 1.233" w by 3.04" h
- The smallest stickers on Sheet #3 are approximately 1.01" w by 1.404" h
- The largest stickers on Sheet #3 are approximately 3.20" w by 1.433" h
- The smallest stickers on Sheet #4 are approximately 0.82" w by 2.09" h
- The largest stickers on Sheet #4 are approximately 1.43" w by 3.08" h
- Sheets #1, #2, and #4 are approximately 4.89" w by 6.56" h
- Sheet #3 is approximately 4.89" w by 5.313" h
- Made for all sizes of planners
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Sage green
- Forest green
- Teal (pastel)
- Aqua (pastel)
- Peach (pastel)
- Watermelon Pink
- Lime green (pastel)
White matte sticker paper.
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.