Trick or treat! Get ready to decorate your planner with the ghouls and ghosts of Halloween and create a spooky Halloween-themed planner scene in your autumn vertical planner! There are 10 sheets available as part of this Halloween sticker kit, including one overlay sheet (art deco stickers) that can be foiled or printed in black. If you'd like the tree overlay sheet foiled, please let me know in the comments of your order. Otherwise, this sheet comes printed without foil. As always, you can purchase sheets individually or as a full scene sticker kit. Happy Halloween!
Check our more spooky planner stickers in our Halloween collection here.
To view the coordinating Get Your Scream On Hobonichi Weeks planner kit, please click here.
For more fall and winter planner stickers, please click here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Sheets are approximately 4.75" w by 6.5" h
- Full boxes are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- Headers are 1.49" w by 0.1875" h
- Tree art deco sheet is printed on transparent paper making it easy for you to layer this sheet on top of the washi. If you'd like this sheet foiled, please let me know in the comments of your order (silver, gold, rose gold). Otherwise, this sheet will be printed black.
- Washi #1 has three elements: two purple blood drip headers (6.375" w by 0.556" h) as well as the bottom washi (6.375" w by 1.70" h).
- Washi #1 is 6.375" w by 3.286" h
- Made for vertical planners, like Recollections Planner, Print Pressions, B6 planners, and many others
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Purple (grape purple)
- Mint green
- Baby blue
- Royal blue
- Navy blue
- Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
- Transparent premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked. If you need a rush delivery, please contact me prior to placing your order.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.