Start enjoying the world of sticker layering in your planner with this collection of foiled cluster shapes with beautiful patterns, including rose buds and leaves, geometric shapes, stars, hearts, dots, and stripes! Layer these lovely foiled stickers on top of your stickers, underneath as underlays, or even as standalone pieces that bring an extra element of foil to your planner spreads!
Get the coordinating foiled Cluster Box Collection here.
Want more foil? Check out our foiled sticker collection here.
To check out our full collection of functional and art deco stickers, please click here.
For more full box stickers, please click here.
WHAT YOU GET
- The smallest stickers are approximately 0.738" w by 0.59" h (bottom right)
- The widest stickers are approximately 2.761" w by 0.74" h (first sticker on the second row)
- Each sheet is approximately 4.75" w by 6.45" h
- Two finish options: foil (printed on transparent sticker paper) and black and white (printed on white sticker paper)
- Made for vertical planners, Happy Planners, bullet journals, vertical planners, B6 planners, and more!
- Rose Gold Foil
- Gold Foil
- Silver Foil
- Holo Foil (smooth rainbow look that changes in different lights)
- Black and white
- Premium matte transparent sticker paper for the foiled stickers.
- White matte sticker paper for the black and white stickers (non-foiled).
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.