Bring those special childhood holiday memories back into your life and planner with this traditional styled Christmas winter sticker kit. It contains all of the elements you need to add a fun holiday home scene to your planner while keeping you on track for your goals and the little things that come up in life.
NOTE: If you've selected the full kit, please let me know which colour of the days of the week sticker sheet you want (red, green, or navy). Otherwise, I will choose a random colour for you. Please also remember that the add-on washi-scene is sold separately and not included in the full kit.
WHAT YOU GET
- Decorative and functional stickers
- Sheets are approximately 4.75" w by 6.5" h
- Full boxes are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- Headers are 1.49" w by 0.1875" h
- Made for vertical planners and standard planners, like Recollections Planner, Print Pressions, B6 planners, and many others
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Available as single sheets
- Foiled sheets include the days of the week headers as well as the overlays
- Foiled overlays are printed on transparent sticker paper
- Christmas tree and fireplace washi strip scene
- Washi strip is 6.375" w by 3" h, so it's almost double the height of a standard vertical washi strip
- Add-on washi is not included in the full kit but sold separately
- 1 full box photo sheet (1.49" w x 1.90" h) with half boxes and quarter boxes
- Lots and lots of art deco
- Date headers
- Creative washi (add-on washi scene is sold separately)
- Christmas lights
- Full box foil overlays
- Cherry red
- Forest green
- Navy blue
- Robin's egg blue
- Royal blue
- Cornflower blue
- Airforce blue
- Savoy blue
- Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
- Transparent Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked. If you need a rush delivery, please contact me prior to placing your order.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and type of printer I use.