Create a soft calming weekly layout in your bullet journal with this celestial neutral-toned journaling kit. This kit features torn paper with a grid and lovely handwriting as well as dream-like art deco stickers.
Check out our full collection of bullet journal stickers here.
To view our full collection of fall and winter stickers, please click here.
For fun layering pieces, check out our collection here.
WHAT YOU GET
- The longest torn paper sticker on Sheet 1 is approximately 2.98" w by 0.62" h
- The smallest tape sticker on Sheet 1 is approximately 0.67" w by 0.29" h
- The square torn paper sticker on Sheet 1 is approximately 1.36" w by 1.21" h
- The largest torn paper sticker strip on Sheet 2 is approximately 6.385" w by 1.69" h
- The small torn paper circles on Sheet 2 are approximately 0.35" w by 0.35" h
- The bottom torn paper sticker on Sheet 3 is approximately 4.5" w by 1.5" h
- The vertical coiled sticker on Sheet 3 is approximately 1.61" w by 3.63" h
- The Wednesday script on Sheet 4 is approximately 1.49" w by 0.36" h
- The largest square on Sheet 4 is approximately 1.543" w by 1.543" h
- The large circles on Sheet 4 are approximately 0.80" w by 0.80" h
- The large circles on Sheet 5 are approximately 2.02" w by 2.11" h
- The book on Sheet 5 is approximately 1.18" w by 1.01" h
- The full kit is 5 sheets
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
COLOURS (note: there is a slight pink tone to the browns)
- Chocolate brown
- Mustard yellow
- Light brown
- Neutral colours
Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.