The Breezy Days Journaling Sticker Sticker Kit is the perfect way to celebrate all of your springtime memories! The soft pastels of mint green and neutrals are perfect for any kind of journaling spread, including vertical planning. This modern kit comes with four sticker sheets, but you can purchase the foiled add-on sheet for beautiful foiled layering embellishments. Add some pretty flair to your bullet journal or planners with these stunning spring stickers!
View our bullet journal sticker collection here.
Check out our full collection of layering stickers here.
For more spring and summer stickers, please view our collection here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Full kit includes four (4) sheets
- Foil add-on sheet is sold separately and not part of the kit
- The top left torn paper corner on Sheet #1 is approximately 2.21" w by 1.24" h
- The heart sticker on Sheet #1 is approximately 1.01" w by 0.92" h
- The top left functional rounded vertical rectangle on Sheet #2 is approximately 1.68" w by 2.26" h
- The bottom left vertical torn paper functional sticker on Sheet #3 is 1.52" w by 1.02" h and approximately 1.43" w by 3.18" h
- The largest art deco sticker on Sheet #3 is approximately
- The torn paper at the top right corner of Sheet #4 is approximately 2.63" w by 1.95" h
- The bottom right torn paper circle is approximately 1.01" w by 0.98" h
- All sheets are available a la carte
- Fits bullet journals, vertical planners, and more!
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Mint green
- Sage green
- Sedar brown
- Warm brown tones
- Premium matte sticker paper (permanent) for the kit
- Premium transparent matte sticker paper (permanent) for the optional foiled add-on
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present in each product. For foiled products, there may be the occasional black spot on the sheet as these stickers are handmade. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.