If you want to create the perfect beach vibe in your bullet journal, you’ve come to the right place! Our Beach Vibes Bullet Journal Sticker Kit is full of colourful watercolour art that will draw your eye and bring an oceanic atmosphere to your planner. From starfish to whales to silky jellyfish, this kit has all your favourite underwater creatures! We also included torn-paper stickers and vibrant coral clusters - the perfect addition to any tropical bullet journal spread. Transport yourself to a beautiful beach while planning productivity—it’s the happy way to stay on top of your schedule!
Note: Washi wave/beach scene is an add-on and not part of the full kit.
View our collection of beach-themed stickers here.
Fall in love with our spring and summer planner stickers here.
Check out our full collection of bullet journal stickers here.
WHAT YOU GET
- The top left torn paper sticker on the Days of the Week sheet is approximately 3.20" w by 1.05" h
- Each date dot on the Days of the Week sheet is approximately 0.21" w by 0.21" h
- The large succulent cluster on the Days of the Week sheet is approximately 4.13" w by 1.93" h
- The top left vertical functional sticker on the Functionals sheet is approximately 1.45" wb y 2.23" h
- The top left torn paper sticker with the tape on the Torn Paper sheet is approximately 2.00" w by 1.36" h
- The top left jellyfish on the art deco sheet is approximately 1.55" w by 1.91" h
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
Premium Matte White Sticker Paper (permanent) for toner printers.
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present in each product. For foiled products, there may be the occasional black spot on the sheet as these stickers are handmade. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.