This Haunting We Will Go Planner Scene Sticker Kit for Vertical Planners is a spooktacular way to add some eerie flair to your planner spread or bullet journal layout! The beautiful plum purple stickers feature watercolour florals and scary spider webs mixed with chilling skeleton hands will give your weekly layout a truly stunning Halloween feel. Whether you're looking to add a pop of colour or simply want to show off your love of all things Halloween, this is the sticker kit for you!
Check out more Halloween stickers here.
View our full collection of planner scene sticker kits here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Each washi strip is approximately 6.30" w by 2.03" h
- Each date cover is approximately 1.58" w by 0.81" h, so they run a bit tall
- Full box single stickers are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- The spider web on the top left corner of the art deco sheet is approximately 1.53" w by 1.33" h
- The skeleton holding the purple flower on the top right corner of the art deco sheet is approximately 0.94" w by 2.05" h
- The smallest torn paper sticker is approximately 0.694" w by 0.63" h
- The full kit is 6 sheets, and each sheet is also sold separately or as a full kit
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Plum purple
- Burnt orange
- Dark black
- Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize, from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present in each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order. For foiled products, there may be the occasional black spot or silver spot on the sheet as these stickers are handmade. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.