The beauty of the fall season is in the air with this vibrant autumn-themed mini sticker kit, which was designed specifically for the fall Planner Girls United sale, but you can get your hands on these lovely stickers before and after the sale, too!
For more fall and winter stickers, please click here.
To check out our full collection of die cuts, please click here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Hedgehog die cut is approximately 3.5" in height and is double-sided
- Full box stickers fit vertical planners and are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- Icon and leaf art deco sheet is approximately 2.33" w by 3.44" h
- Icons include laundry, two computers for work, TV, book, water bottle, happy mail, and cleaning gloves
- Script and to-do list sheet is approximately 3.31" w by 3.64" h
- Scripts include work, reminder, me time, dinner, and work out
- Washi & days of the week sheet is approximately 4.65" w by 7.18" h (washi strips are 6.275" w by 1.25" h)
- Full & 1/4 box sheet is approximately 3.29" w by 5.9" h
- Made for all types of planners
- Cut and ready to use
- Rich dark chocolate brown
- Evergreen green
- Ruby red
- Burnt coffee
- Golden yellow
- Sage green
Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
110 lb premium cardstock
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked. If you need a rush delivery, please contact me prior to placing your order.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the the type of printer I use.