Enjoy the calm and peaceful feeling of sitting on a bench in a quiet forest with this set of woodsy tree art deco and coordinating functional boxes!
For more art deco stickers, please click here.
To check out our collection of functional and art deco stickers, please click here.
WHAT YOU GET
- The dotted horizontal boxes are approximately 3.025" w by 1.507" h
- The vertical boxes are approximately 1.908" w by 2.772" h
- The smaller two-acorn to do lists are 0.417" w by 1.491" h
- The three-acorn to do lists are approximately 0.353" w by 1.745" h
- The rounded half box with acorn and washi strip is approximately 2.01" w by 0.911" h
- The tallest snow-covered tree is approximately 2.153" w by 4.4104" h
- The shortest snow-covered tree is approximately 0.234" w by 0.558" h
- The tallest evergreen tree is approximately 1.651" w by 5.2078" h
- The shortest evergreen tree is approximately 0.227" w by 0.787" h
- The washi strips are 6.375" w by 1.39" h
- The square boxes with the scallop edge are approximately 2.174" w by 1.709" h
- The light post is approximately 0.3517" w by 2.2685" h
- The park bench is approximately 1.677" w by 1.971" h
- Made for vertical planners as well as B6 and some smaller planners
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Evergreen green
- Chocolate brown
- Coffee brown
- Mocha brown
- Sage green
*Optional* Premium matte transparent sticker paper (permanent): for the trees
Premium matte white sticker paper (permanent): for all other sticker elements
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked unless you select the tracked shipping upgrade option. Please remember to review my processing times and shipping policies
prior to placing an order to ensure your order arrives when you need it. If you require your order processed on a rush basis, please contact me prior to placing your order, and I'll let you know whether I can fulfill that request. I always try to process orders as quickly as possible; however, once your order reaches the postal system, it is no longer under my control or responsibility.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.