Make amazing summer memories by noting these important events in your planner with these pretty and girly summer art deco stickers, including cut-off jeans, watermelon cell phone, summer tote bag, sunscreen, pink flip flops, pink baseball hat, quote stickers, and more!
For summer stickers, please click here.
For more cute and fun art deco stickers, click here.
Check out our full die cut collection here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Set of 11 cute summer element art deco stickers
- Each sticker is approximately 0.5" h.
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
COORDINATING STICKERS & DIE CUT (SOLD SEPARATELY HERE)
- Set of 8 cute summer Kawaii fruit-themed character stickers. Each sticker is approximately 0.6" h.
- Set of 8 summer cocktail drink stickers. Sticker size heights range from 0.3" h to 0.5" h.
- 9 summer-inspired full boxes featuring vibrant summer hand drawn patterns. Each sticker is 1.49" w by 1.90" h.
- Ice cream cone die is approximately 3.5" in height
- Die cut is double-sided on 110 lb whisper white card stock with one side having pretty glossy accents
- Baby pink
- Fuchsia pink
- Citrus yellow
- Lemon yellow
- 110 lb premium whisper white card stock
- Premium matte sticker paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked. If you need a rush delivery, please contact me prior to placing your order.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker and die cut colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and type of printer I use.