Add some luxurious digitally hand drawn stickers to your fall and autumn planner spreads with this gorgeous Golden Autumn Opulence sticker kit that features elegant gold and bronze gradient colouring with intricate fall leaves and a lace washi pattern to heighten the beauty of your fall planner spreads.
To purchase the coordinating Hobonichi Weeks kit, please click here.
For more fall and winter planner stickers, please click here.
To view our full collection of all-season planner stickers, please click here.
WHAT YOU GET
- Sheets are approximately 4.75" w by 6.5" h
- Full boxes are 1.49" w by 1.90" h
- Headers are 1.49" w by 0.1875" h
- Washi strips are 6.375" w by 1.67" h
- Made for vertical planners, like Recollections Planner, Print Pressions, B6 planners, and many others
- Kiss-cut and ready to use
- Available as single sheets and as a full kit (8 sheets)
- Note: Foiled sheets include the washi strips (optional: gold look or foiled gold) and the art deco. All other gold-look designs are drawn digitally with gradients to mimic the look of gold.
- Chocolate brown
- Yellow gold
- Premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
- Transparent premium Matte Sticker Paper (permanent)
All products are shipped via Canada Post standard letter mail and will not be tracked. If you need a rush delivery, please contact me prior to placing your order.
My goal is to provide quality handmade planner supplies like stickers, paper clips, die cuts, and dashboards, so I take great pride in designing every little detail of these products. This means that the end product takes several hours of love to finalize from the initial design I draw in Illustrator, or on paper, through to the very last element, including photography. As my products are handmade, please remember that some minor variations may be present from each product. If you have any questions regarding these variations, please contact me prior to placing your order.
Final sticker colours may vary slightly depending on how your monitor/screen is calibrated and the type of printer I use.